GURDJIEFF

GURDJIEFF
BY LOUIS PAUWELS

GEORGE INVANOVITCH GURDJIEFF

GEORGE INVANOVITCH GURDJIEFF
by P.L.TRAVERS

IDIOTS IN PARIS

IDIOTS IN PARIS
WE ARE ALL SOME KIND OF IDIOT

Tuesday, September 8, 2009

THE LAW OF SEVEN

To understand the LAW OF SEVEN, the easier way is to examine your life periods in this manner: 0-7(or 1-7,although you must account for conception); 7-14;14-21; 21-28;28-35;35-42; 42-49; 49-56;56-63;63-70;70-77; 77-84; 84-91; 91-97; 97-106;etc. You will see that many do not get beyond the 13th period of life and others perish before even the first is over! But the lesson here is that you should list down the significant(at least to you) events under each period you have undergone thus far in life. Take 0-7: I was born, went to kindergarten, went to grade school(1st-2nd grades), my parents divorced, my father attempted suicide before the divorce and then went off to WWII, my mother took my sister and went off with the man who ostensibly broke up the home, married him,etc. My dog skippy was taken to the vets and put down because when we moved from Kenyon St. to Bible Hill to a farm, the dog was accused of killing chickens and it turned out to the man-who-ran-off- with- my- mother's dog! Well, I could go on and on about my early days in this period, of course, and,no doubt, psychologists and others can come up with numerous theories as to why I am the way I am today! The point is that I am now in the TENTH PERIOD OF MY LIFE and this,of course, means that TIME IS RUNNING OUT AND TIME IS DEVOURING ME! During the early periods of life, barring accidents, we seem to have all the time in the world!

No comments:

Post a Comment